Chicken Korma

One of my favourite meals is Chicken Korma 

Yes I will admit I cry like a baby when I have anything that is slightly Spicy 

Rather than doing my usual ordering in scenario I decided to make my own Korma, with the help of my good friend Sharwoods Korma Jar 

Well I made my own rice, and put a few veggies in, thats enough yes? 

I am going to warn you, it tastes a lot better than it looks 

To make this interesting concoction you will need;

1 roasted chicken 
1 Jar of Sharwood Chicken Korma Sauce 
1 cup of plain white rice 
1 Garlic clove 
1 onion
Hand full of cashew nuts 



Firstly boil the kettle and pour the white rice into a heated Saucepan, leave it to boil for around 20 minutes on a medium heat






Make sure you stir constantly otherwise it goes clumpy

Then get your onion, garlic and cashew nuts and chop them all up 









Once its all chopped up, throw it in a frying pan with olive oil and leave it on the heat for around 5 minutes until the onions go a shade of brown




Get your succulent and luscious chicken and shred it into small pieces and throw these in with the garlic etc 





Give it about 5 minutes on the heat, then put the sauce in 





OKAY it doesnt look great hey, but it will taste amazing trust me 

Once the sauce has heated up, siv the rice, plate it up and put the sauce on the top neatly 





OH and don't forget the mood lighting, all adds to the experience 




ENJOY

Until Next time.....